HELB is a board that provides loans, scholarships, and funds to students pursuing higher education. Students must repay their loans within a certain time frame after graduating. It is not time-consuming. With just a few clicks, you can pay off your HELB loan.
The question now is how to pay HELB using PESA POINT ATM, and the answer is provided further down in this article.
- When you get at the ATM; On the ATM Machine
- Insert your ATM card into the card slot.
- Take the ATM card out of the slot.
- Select your language
- Type in your secret PIN.
- To proceed to the next screen, click the “pay bill” button.
- Enter the code 5006 for the HELB option.
- Confirm your HELB account number as your national ID number.
- Input your phone number (this will allow HELB to contact you if required)
- Enter the product for which you want to pay (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Input the amount you want to pay back on your loan.
- Once the transaction is complete, the ATM will issue you a receipt acknowledging payment for your HELB loan.
PLEASE NOTE: It may take up to three days for the update to be reflected on your loan account.