Do you ever wish financial institutions would process and disburse loan applications in real-time? We frequently encounter situations in which a quick loan with favorable terms would be extremely beneficial.
Okolea loans, created by Okolea International, are digital loans made available to Kenyans regardless of their region, social, or economic status. So far, the company has registered over 150 thousand customers and boasts a daily registration rate of over 650 clients.
To use the Okolea loan app, you must have an Android smartphone, be at least 18 years old, have a valid national ID, and be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
DOWNLOAD OKOLEA LOAN APP
- Install the Okolea loan app, fill out the form, and submit.
- The okolea loan app will take you to an easy-to-use home screen where you will be required to go to your profile and fill out other required information.
- Log in and apply for a loan.
LIMITS ON OKOLEA LOAN AMOUNTS
Loan amounts on the Okolea loan app range from Ksh600 to Ksh250,000.
INTEREST RATE ON OKOLEA LOAN
Okolea loan app fees range from 5% to 15%, depending on repayment duration, i.e., 5% (2 days), 8% (7 days), 11% (14 days), 13% (21 days), and 15% (28 days)
DURATION OF OKOLEA LOAN REPAYMENT
The repayment dates for the Okolea loan app are 2, 7, 14, 21, or 28 days.
How do I pay back my Okolea loan?
- Select M-PESA from your Safaricom menu.
- Select Lipa na M-PESA from your M-PESA menu.
- Choose the Pay Bill option.
- Enter the business number 245316.
- As the account number, enter your Okolea registered phone number.
- Enter the amount of your payment.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm that all of the information is correct and click the ‘OK’ button.
Okolea loan app advantages
- If they like you, you’ll get an instant loan deposited directly into your Mpesa account.
- It is quick and dependable to use.
- You can borrow as much as you want as long as you stay within your loan limit, just like Fuliza M-pesa.
- Interest rates are low.
- You must pay an appraisal fee for your account to be appraised. I mean, do you require the loan in the first place?
- Furthermore, loan disbursement is not guaranteed.
- Your loan limit is determined by the appraisal fee you pay.
- This is not a good option in an emergency.
To summarize, use the app to your advantage. You can contact Okolea International if you have any problems, feedback, or questions.
0720178775 is the first phone number.
0748679076 is the second phone number.
Send an email to [email protected]