One of the most useful features of the Showmax app for smartphones and tablets is the ability to download series episodes and movies directly to your device for offline viewing later.
It’s a great way to save data and ensure you won’t be bored when you’re out in the middle of nowhere with a slow or no internet connection.
The Showmax app for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets is now available for download. Laptops, computers, and other streaming devices do not support downloading. Once downloaded, you can watch your downloads without needing to connect to the internet.
- To sign up, go to showmax.com.
- Download the Showmax app for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet.
- Open the Showmax app, sign in, and select the series episode or movie to watch offline.
- DOWNLOAD the file by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button. It’s usually an icon of a cloud with an arrow pointing downwards on the smartphone app.
- The downloads should begin immediately.
- Once the download is finished, you can watch it offline.
- Adjust the Download Quality to save space and data on your device.
- Select from Low Quality, Standard Quality, Good Quality, or High Quality. Select Low or Standard Quality to use as little data and space as possible. These lower-quality options are ideal for use on small screens.
Each episode or movie will be available for 30 days on your device. It will be automatically deleted after 30 days. You will be able to see when each title expires, making the process completely transparent.
You need to be signed in to see your downloads.