Register for a free PayPal account to receive international payments.
PayPal is a secure and popular online payment processor that is used worldwide for online money transactions and online shopping.
How to Register and Verify PayPal Account
There’s no need to be concerned about being scammed because all of your account information will be kept private and confidential.
To begin working in online jobs, everyone should have a PayPal payment processor account.
PayPal is the most efficient in processing payments from all over the world.
These online job sites will pay your earnings to these processors, who will then transfer the funds to your bank account.
How to Register a Personal PayPal account
- Navigate to the PayPal website. Go to www.paypal.com. Click “Sign Up” in the header at the top of the page.
- Select “Personal Account” on the following page. Next, press the “Next” button. A Personal PayPal account is used by buyers and customers who want to shop online or send and receive money via PayPal. Set up a Business Paypal account if you are a merchant who wants to accept PayPal as a payment method for your business.
- Enter your email address, legal name, and the password you want to use. Next, press the “Next” button.
- Fill in some more account information, such as your address and phone number.
- Tick the box indicating that you have read and understood PayPal’s User Agreement and Delivery Policy. Click the “Agree and Create Account” button.
- You have now established your personal PayPal account. After you’ve linked a payment method, you can use PayPal to shop online or send money to friends and family.
- To fully verify and maximize the features of your PayPal account, don’t forget to confirm your registered email address and mobile number.
How to Completely Verify Your Paypal Account by Connecting Your Bank or Credit Card
- Go to your PayPal account and sign in. Click “Link a Card or Bank” from the Account Summary.
- Select “Link a debit or credit card” or “Link a bank account.”
- Fill in the blanks with the necessary information. Enter your card number, card type (Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, etc.), expiration date, security code, and billing address to link a card. To link a bank account, spell out the name of your bank and enter the bank code and account number. The bank code is a 9-digit number that identifies your bank. If you don’t know the code, you can look it up on the internet or contact your bank.
- Click the “Link” button. If everything is in order, you can now use your new payment method to make secure online purchases or withdraw funds from your PayPal balance.
PayPal is undoubtedly leading the future of online and digital payments, from international shopping to secure fund transfers to quick checkouts. PayPal is the way to go if you’re looking for an e-wallet with a global reach.