We continue to download apps that serve a variety of functions. If and when they serve their purpose, they are sometimes erased from the phone. However, there are some applications that we don’t want people to know about.
It could be a game or a dating app, but keeping them hidden from prying eyes is a difficult chore. With a few clicks, you can easily conceal the apps. Allow me to demonstrate how to accomplish this.
How can I hide apps on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro?
- Go to Settings on your Redmi Note 5 Pro.
- Tap on ‘App Lock’ when you find it.
- You’ll see a list of all the applications you’ve submitted. To hide an app(s), tap the toggle.
- Select apps are now put to a secret folder when you hide them. The home screen shortcut is similarly hidden, so you won’t see it. Keep in mind that the capability isn’t available for system apps.
- You’ll receive a notification to enter your App lock password if you spread two fingers out.
- After you’ve input the passcode, you’ll see the hidden apps folder.
It’s simple to hide apps on the Redmi Note 5 Pro, and you won’t need any third-party apps to do so.