Since it is now required to pay tolls, FASTag takes up half of the news slots. Payments will be sent straight from the prepaid account linked to FASTag, making toll payments across the country a snap. Because FASTag is fastened to a vehicle’s windscreen, you can just drive past toll plazas without stopping to pay the toll with cash.
How do I use Google Pay to reload my FASTag?
To recharge your FASTag using Google Pay, make sure you have both an active FASTag and Google Pay installed on your smartphone.
Recharge FASTag on Google Pay
- On your mobile device, open the Google Pay app.
- From the bottom of your screen, swipe up.
- Make a payment by clicking on ‘FASTag.’
- Choose the FASTag account you’d want to recharge.
- You’ll have to type in the amount.
- To confirm, click the checkmark.
Users should be aware that under Google Play, they can only link their ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank accounts. Even if the payment was successful, it’s possible that your bank hasn’t filled up your FASTag account for whatever reason. If this happens, contact your bank and keep your UPI Transaction ID available.
This is how to recharge your FASTag with Google Pay. The procedure is quick and painless.