These are some of the greatest solutions for downloading music from YouTube to your local computer.
Check this out as stated below.
Free YouTube Music Downloader Using Any Video Converter
- Launch Any Video Converter on your device after you’ve downloaded and installed it.
- Next, pick “Download Music Files” from the little icon next to the “Add URL(s)” button.
- Click the ” Add ” button, copy and paste the YouTube URL into the window, and then click OK.
- To download YouTube videos to audio or video files, click “Start Download!” now.
Using a Free YouTube Video Downloader
- Begin by getting YouTube Video Downloader Free and installing it.
- Start the downloader and change the output directory.
- Next, look for music or videos on YouTube.
- Now you may select the output format and quality.
- You may now download YouTube videos to your PC with ease.
Time-limited recording with AudiCable Audio Recorder Unrestricted
- Select the output format after running AudiCable Audio Recorder by clicking the Settings symbol in the upper right corner.
- Customize the output after that.
- Sign in to your YouTube account and select YouTube Music as the music source.
- Start playing a song from a playlist or search for a favorite piece of music, and it will be automatically recorded.
- After you’ve finished recording, navigate to the output folder and look for the recorded YouTube music.
Using 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader
- Copy the video URL from YouTube after installing 4K YouTube to MP3 Downloader for Windows.
- Then, in the 4K YouTube to MP3 application, click the ‘Paste Url’ button.
- Allow time for the music to download.