In addition to a new Smart Clock, Lenovo has also added numerous new tablets to its portfolio. Here you now have several new models with form factor 11 inches (about 28 cm) and 13 inches (about 33 cm) ready. There are five in number.
On the one hand, there is the Yoga Tab 13, which comes with a kickstand made of stainless steel. In addition to its function as a hanger, it enables operation in various modes and angular positions. Lenovo relies on the Yoga Tab 13 on a 13-inch (about 33 cm) LTPS display with 2K resolution. With this one, you should be more energy-efficient and less reflective than with an LCD.
Incidentally, the sRGB colour space is completely covered, the peak brightness is 400 nits and a Dolby Vision certification can also be shown. Optionally, the Lenovo Precision Pen 2 is also compatible, if the input via touch screen is not sufficient. For some entertainment, the device also has four JBL speakers embedded. In addition to its function as a tablet, the display can be converted into an external monitor for a notebook using a micro HDMI to USB cable.
The Yoga Tab 13 is operated by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870, which is supported as SoC 8GB ram (LPDDR5). For use on the tablet itself, Android is used.
Yoga Tab 11 also has pen support. Optionally, there is also an LTE module. The tablet is powered by the MediaTek Helio G90T and has an 11-inch (approx. 28 cm) IPS TDDI display (Touch Display Driver Integration), which also resolves with 2K. Here, too, Dolby Vision and a stainless steel stand are part of the party.
With the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus, the third-generation Tab M7 and the third-generation Tab M8, there are also three other models ready. The number in the product name always reveals the display size. The P11 Plus is 11 inches (about 28 cm) in size. Here, too, MediaTek’s Helio G90T is back in use, up to 6 GB of ram are available. The battery should have stamina of up to 12 hours. Optionally available is the “Lenovo Keyboard Pack”.
With the Tab M7 and the Tab M8, Lenovo is bringing a new edition of its well-known “mainstream tablets”. Depending on the model, you also have a Smart Charging Station on offer and once again rely on an SoC from MediaTek:
- The 13-inch Tablet Yoga Tab 13 costs from 799 euros (102,798 KSH)and is expected to be available from July 2021.
- The 11-inch Tablet Yoga Tab 11 costs 349 euros(44,898 KSH) and is expected to be available from July 2021.
- The 11-inch Lenovo Tab P11 Plus tablet costs 299 euros(38 337 KSH) and is expected to be available from the end of 2021.
- The 7-inch Lenovo Tab M7 (3rd generation) costs 99 euros(12,736 ksh) and is expected to be available from July 2021.
- The 8-inch Lenovo Tab M8 (3rd Gen) is expected to be available in select markets later this year. Prices will be announced at a later date.