Smartphone market has never been as prosperous as now. We can’t imagine what it would be like without a phone. Obviously, they’ve become an indispensable part in our life. They are so convenient, fun and significant to us that we have got kind of addicted to them, or even severely addicted. People are constantly going through their phone, can’t even stop for a moment to take a break or feel the beauty around.
However it is also wrong and unfair to ignore the huge benefits of phones. It is a fact that phone has changed the world. So we compiled a list of mind blowing quotes on phone to discuss its advantages and disadvantages. Check for yourself and see if you agree with them.
- My cell phone is my best friend. It’s my lifeline to the outside world. ― Carrie Underwood
- We are living in a generation where people ‘in love’ are free to touch each other’s private parts but are not allowed to touch each other’s phones because they are private. ― Robert Mugabe
- I thought the invention of mobile phone was to save our time & money, be we are doing exactly the opposite. ― Srinivas Shenoy
- Smartphone is definitely smarter than us to be able to keep us addicted to it. ― Munia Khan
- A proper table setting provides no place for a cell phone. ― Frank Sonnenberg
- I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones… that’s why it’s called a cell phone.
- I miss the days when you could just push someone in the swimming pool without worrying about their cell phone.
- Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.
- We spend so much time on our smartphones instead of spending it with our loved ones.
- Some people may feel bored when their mobile phone is being charged.
- It can feel really strange when we don’t have our phones next to us.
- Sadly, we pay more attention to creating pictures than living the moments we want to capture.
- I just wonna throw my phone away, find out who is really there for me. — Katy Perry
- Cell phones have changed us from a nation of self-reliant pioneer types into a bunch of men standing alone in supermarkets saying, ‘Okay, I’m in the tampon aisle, but I don’t see it.’ — John Gierach
- Why can’t people just sit and read books and be nice to each other? — David Baldacci
- The telephone becomes an instrument of torture in the demonic hands of a beloved who doesn’t call. — Alain de Botton
- The great advantage [the telephone] possesses over every other form of electrical apparatus consists in the fact that it requires no skill to operate the instrument. — Alexander Graham Bell
- Don’t allow phones and social media to destroy your relationships.
- Don’t allow cell phones to take you away from spending time with loved ones.
- It’s essential to focus on the people you are talking to, not your phone.
We must admit that phones have completed changed our way of living. But as the saying goes every sword has two edges. How it would perform depends on us people, not phone itself.
If we use it wisely, you could feel nothing but convenient! On the contrary, if you get addicted to it, you become its slave and can’t do without it! You must always keep in mind that excess of anything does no good, so make sure you don’t spend too much time on the screen! Don’t forget to get back to your real and physical life.
We hope you love the phone quotes we listed for you and be more aware now of its benefits and harm. Be sure to share them with your friends as well.