If not once but twice, the OnePlus, a popular smartphone from a Chinese maker, has once again gone into flames. In August, a person was also injured by the smartphone. According to our source, the mobile phone went into flames while in the pocket of the Phone owner in India. Images reveal the destroyed smartphone.
According to the user, he felt the development t of heat in his jacket pocket. By then, he realized the smartphone was already sparkling in flames. Unlucky for him, he was injured in the process as his clothes also caught fire. He further reports that his eyesight and hearing have also been affected.
“I feel like I had my death certificate (the Nord 2) in my pocket. I am very glad that I am still alive, ” says the lawyer. He feels traumatized and is under medical treatment.Indian owner
In August, a five-day-old smartphone specifically OnePlus Nord 2 also faced the same problems. OnePlus it is time to learn from these mistakes seriously!