In our comprehensive guide, we will show How to Discover Online Test Answers Source Code in today’s article.
If you’re taking an online test on Blackboard, Canvas, Google Forms, Moodle, or Classroom and don’t know the answer. Don’t you worry?
Today I’ll show you How to Discover Online Test Answers Source Code Without Trying Too Hard, and I’ll show you step by step how to find the answers to an online exam.
How to Find the Source Code for Online Test Answers
Google has a robust quiz tool for creating online assessments with automatic response collection and grading.
Google Forms is a robust form-creation tool that can also be used to generate online proofs. Teachers can use testing mode to create questions with wrong and correct answers and assign scores to each question.
The platform organizes student responses into spreadsheets and graphs, allowing you to understand performance by student or question. It is even possible to automate the delivery of grades to students if the user so desires.
HOW TO VIEW A VIRTUAL EXAM’S ANSWERS IN SOURCE CODE
- The first step is to review the exam online.
- You navigate to your exam, left-click, and look for the inspect option.
- So it will show you incorrect here, and you will click correct.
- Right-clicking will reveal the correct answer.
- You choose it and then check it to see if the answer is correct.
- And that’s how you ask every question; it’s compatible with almost every online class platform.