Samsung is on the plans of increasing the tariffs of its next Galaxy S22 smartphones. Yesterday the South Korean tech behemoth confirmed the launch dates of the s22 series on February 8th. For its shipments and marketing to various nations as of February 24th, each variant might be priced at $100 higher than the preceding generation.
These cellphones will, of course, show a failsafe datasheet, but their costs may rise as a result. As a reminder, the premium(Galaxy S22 Ultra) model from the manufacturer has:
The Galaxy S22 Ultra Key Specs
- Display Type: Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Size:6.8 inches
- RAM (Memory):12 GB, 16 GB
- Internal Storage:128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Operating System:Android 12 + One UI 4
- Rear Camera:108 MP (wide) + 10 MP (periscope telephoto) + 10 MP (telephoto) + 12 MP (ultrawide)
- Video:8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS
- Front Camera:40 MP (wide)
- USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
Battery Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh + Fast charging + USB Power Delivery 3.0 + Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W + Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
According to many sources, Samsung has decided to drastically raise the price of the next generation in comparison to the Galaxy S21 series. As a result, the Galaxy S22 will start at $899, the Galaxy S22 Plus will start at $1,099, and the Galaxy S22 Ultra will begin at $1,299.
Until their launch comes early next month, let us wait for the manufacturer to formalize this new Galaxy S22 range to learn more about these new smartphones and their various costs.