Airtel Kenya has made it easier for users to update their sim card details online following the directive from the communications authority.
If these details are not updated by April 15th, your SIM card will be disabled and returned to the market.
Self-registration for Airtel requirements
- Airtel phone number
- ID number
- Photos of their ID from the front and back
How to update Airtel Sim Card Online
- Here is the link to the Airtel Kenya portal here (airtelkenya.com).
- Fill in your Airtel Kenya phone number.
- You’ll get an OTP, which you’ll need to verify.
- Fill in your ID number.
- Please upload the front side of your national identification card.
- Enter the information from the back of your national identification card.
- You’re done when you click Submit.