Lovers of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Kenya now do not have to struggle to get the smartphone shipped to them as the leading integrated communications service provider, Safaricom, has brought it home.
The Note 3 which was launched in Kenya last week will be available in all Safaricom shops countrywide at a retail price of Ksh. 75,999. Another package which includes the smartphone and related accessories will go for Ksh. 99,000.
“Safaricom has been at the forefront in data provision with more than 3,000 sites on its network with 2G and 3G connectivity. This has been complemened by a very cost-effective bundling proposition that makes it possible for individual and corporate customers’access data affordably,” said Janet Atika, Safaricom’s Head of Retail Sales.
So the note 3 has:-
- processor – 3G Octa Core Processor
- display – 5.7 inch, full HD, Super AMOLED
- camera – rear has 13MP BSI Sensor, LED flash while the front camera is 2MP BSI Sensor with full recordings
- memory – 32/64 User memory and microSD slot up to 64GB
- battery – Standard battery,Li-ion 3200 mAh
- S Pen optimized features – Air command, action meoem, scrapbook, S Finder, S pen window, multi window, direct pen input
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes in black and white colors