If you are in the market for an email based helpdesk tool, look no further than Hiver.
With Hiver, you will be able to manage your all customer support and sales emails right from your Gmail inbox. You will not have to adapt to another tool or a new interface. It fits in neatly with the existing Gmail design, inserting small buttons and menus only where necessary.
Let’s have a look at some of the key features of Hiver
1. Shared inbox
Hiver’s Shared Inbox feature allows teams to manage shared email accounts like [email protected] or [email protected] more effectively. Managers will be able to assign tasks to teammates and track their progression, all in a matter of seconds.
There is also an inbuilt shared inbox analytics feature. It helps users generate reports on how their team is doing when it comes to responding to and resolving your customer, sales queries.
2. Collision Alert
Hiver’s collision alert feature notifies users when they are attempting to reply to an email that a teammate is already responding to. This helps avoid duplicate and conflicting responses.
3. Email Notes
With this feature, you will be able to add small comments alongside email threads. If the email thread is part of a shared inbox, it will get automatically shared with other members of the team. If you want a user to be notified when you add a note, add ‘@username’ or ‘@all’ to the note.
4. Other features include:
- Shared email templates – It allows you to create, add, and share email templates quickly.
- Shared Drafts – It lets you share Gmail drafts with your teammates.
- Shared label – With this feature, you will be able to share your Gmail labels and sync entire email conversations with your team.
- Send later – This feature lets you schedule an email to be sent at a future time and date.
- Email Snooze/Reminder – This feature lets you schedule an email to come back to the top of your inbox at a later time.
- Integrations – Hiver lets you integrate your Shared Inboxes and Gmail labels with popular tools like Slack and Zapier.
To conclude, Hiver makes your team more effective by preventing leakages, confusion, and overlaps.