TikTok has announced TikTok For Business, home to all of the platform’s current and future marketing solutions for brands.
Brands are becoming a more important part of the TikTok experience day by day, “starting trends, connecting communities, or bringing awareness to critical public service initiatives, brands are creating authentic audiences built on the foundation of sharing joy,” says Katie Puris, Managing Director, Global Business Marketing for TikTok.
“They are embracing the creative and authentic spirit of TikTok and giving users a new way to discover and engage with the products they love.”
That’s why TikTok is now introducing a new platform called TikTok For Business – as a home to all marketing solutions that are available to brands – allowing them to be creative storytellers and engage more meaningfully with the community.
- Scale & creativity: TikTok is a growing platform for marketers to leverage as a must-have destination. It’s an entertainment-based platform, that offers users and brands the tools to tell their stories.
- Sight, motion & sound: With TikTok, the industry can build for a mobile, sound-on environment. And, there are so many opportunities for sound: music, sound effects, voice-overs, reactions, and more.
- Inclusive & participatory community: TikTok is all about “join.” This presents an original opportunity for marketers to create work that becomes a part of the community. On TikTok, people can become so engaged and inspired by a marketing campaign, that they’ll create their own version of it. Brands can actually experience the impact their campaigns have on people.
- The place where culture is made: TikTok is an open platform where anyone and any brand can be discovered. The opportunity to learn about what is happening all over the world is limitless. Culture is created in an open and inclusive way on TikTok, every day.
- Seamless & simple solutions: Products deliver across every marketing touchpoint and allow for rich and immersive storytelling. All are seamless, full-screen video and appear natively with the user experience. Among other things, TikTok is working on its measurement solutions as well. Finally, the company is announcing a new AR Branded Effect called Branded Scan, which lets users have an augmented reality experience with any brand.
Creator collaborations with brand campaigns are a great way to use the creativity and the communities that creators have built. To bring brands and creators together, TikTok is testing the Creator Marketplace platform in some regions across the globe.
Brands can use TikTok Creator Marketplace to find and partner with content creators on paid brand campaigns and help drive awareness and bring new customers.
The platform is not yet available to Kenyan marketers, but you can leave your contact details to receive updates.
You can also read; Tiktok: What Marketers and Brands Need to Know?