If you have deleted the Windows 10 app that you purchased or downloaded from the Microsoft Store and have to run it again, it’s quick to reinstall the app. You can also install the software on other PCs that you sign in with the same Microsoft account. If you downloaded a paid app from the App Store, you can only revisit the App Store and reinstall the app.
- Open the Microsoft Store first. If you can’t find it, open the Windows 10 Start menu and enter “Microsoft Store,” then press the “Microsoft Store” icon when it appears.
- Once the Microsoft Store app loads, press the ellipse button (three dots) in the above right side of the window and pick “My Library” from the menu.
- With in “My Library” section, you do see a list of your own Microsoft windows applications which have been bought or installed from the Microsoft Store.
- you’ll see a list of all applications, including those you’ve already installed. To narrow it down, press “Ready to install” in the sidebar menu, and you’ll see a list of applications that haven’t been installed on your computer.
- If you ever need help narrowing down the list further, you can filter the list by name, by date of purchase, or by category (apps or games) using the drop-down menus above the list.
- When you find the app you’d want to reinstall, press the “Install” button next to it.
- Windows 10 will be downloaded from the Microsoft Store and installed automatically. If the installation is complete, you can start the app using the “Launch” button in the list, or actually run it from the Menu bar.