GOTV has both Free-to-Air (FTA) and paying channels within its digital TV content. You will locate a Gotv dealer and find appropriate packages on the GOtv Kenya official website. Today, Mpesa is a recognized way of making payments and stands out as the fastest among others in making payments.
All you need to do is have enough money in your Mpesa account, the GOtv Pay bill and the GOtv IUC account number to pay GOtv.
Below are the steps to be followed to pay Gotv by M-Pesa:
- Open your M-Pesa menu.
- Pick the choice “Pay bill”
- Fill the Gotv mpesa business number 423655
- Then enter the ICU number which is the number on the red sticker found at your bottom of your decoder
- Check out the different packages that are available.
- Choose the kit you want to pay for.
- Choose the correct package you want to pay for.
- Enter the amount to be billed.
- Key in your MPESA PIN
- Confirm that you entered the correct data, then send it to complete the transaction.
- Wait for the text confirmation