In today’s busy world, washing machines are a necessity in most households. For the folks who just cannot put the extra effort into washing their day’s laundry after a long cooking session in the kitchen, washing machines are lifesavers.
Choosing between a top and front load washing machine is a personal choice. Meanwhile, if you want to get a head start in your research, we’ve compiled some facts on washers and dryers.
Top load washing machines are easier to operate. It’s convenient to put clothes into a top load washer as the door is facing you. There is no need to stoop down with a front load washing machine. As they are more user-friendly, top load washing machines are best suited to the elderly, those with joint problems or individuals who simply don’t want to bend each time they want to do their laundry.
During the final spin cycle, front load washer appliances spin about 33% faster than regular top loaders. This means that that more water will be removed from the clothes before you transfer them to the dryer. Your clothes will dry quicker in the dryer and will be less heavy to move between the two units. You can find the spin-speed of any washer in its instruction manual measured by RPM’s (revolutions per minute). Higher the RPM, higher the spin quality.
Both agitators and impellers are found in top loaders, but they clean your laundry in two different ways. An agitator is a tall central post that twists back and forth to break down stains and loosen soils, while an impeller is a low-profile cone or disk that rotates to get clothes clean.
Benefits & Features of Top Loading Washing Machines
- They have faster cycle times as mostly run cycles take about 15-30 minutes.
- They are more energy efficient when you use cold water.
- They accommodate a large load capacity.
- You can add garments mid-cycle.
- Their drums move faster so they are more efficient at removing water.
- They are pocket friendly.
- The controls are located on top, toward the back.
- Machines with agitators typically wash quicker.
- They take up less space, hence they’re perfect to fit into a narrower space.
Benefits & Features of Front Loading Washing Machines
- They are built to remove tough stains easily because the wash motion is more efficient.
- They usually operate quieter.
- They create minimal lint during washing.
- These machines use less energy and water.
- They require no bending or stooping to load or unload.
- The controls are on the front, toward the top.
- They are more effective in regards to drying thanks to the higher spin speeds.
From the layout of your laundry room to whether your new washer should have an agitator or an impeller, you know which one is the best washer for your home.
Be it a huge weekend load or daily laundry, Ramtons washing machines comes with a wide range of advanced features that are designed to make washing easy. Just shop through the Ramtons range of washing machines, choose a washer that suits your budget and add to the cart. Any Ramtons product in stock will be delivered to you between 2-6 days. Ramtons is all about offering customers the very best in innovation, performance and reliability, and they do the same with their washing machines online. Giving ideas for easy living, Ramtons believes in making your shopping journey easy from the point of purchase to the point of use. Ramtons is all about combining functionality, convenience and modernity in their products, and they do the same for their range of front and top load washer in Kenya.