There are a lot of ways to transfer files from Android phone to PC or PC to Android phone. You should know all ways to transfer data between android and windows because one method does not work because of some reasons, so you can use a different method to transfer. Follow this guide which will guide you on every step to go about transferring of data between Android and PC and vice -versa.
Downloading the Sweech App to your smartphone would be enough to do this.
Launch the Sweech App in the Google Play Store
Install the app on your smartphone.
After installation is finished, open it, and you’ll see a large play button. Tap on that one.
The Sweech app is now asking for permission to access your storage files.
Launch any web browser on your PC
Fill the IP address shown on your Sweech App.
You’ll see a list of all the files on your smartphone
One can simply drag or copy the file from your smartphone to your PC.
Transferring Files between an Android smartphone and a PC using the Smartphone:
To do that:
- Right-click the file or folder you want to share and select “Properties.”
- Now click the Share tab at the top
- Click the Share button on this tab.
- There will now be a drop-down menu in the next window.
USB and Android File Transfer Direct
Just plug the USB cable into your PC and set your Tablet as a media device that allows you to access files. Android File Transfer to Windows and Mac Users. This PC app will help users explore Android folders and upload files between the two platforms. This Android File Explorer app will help you navigate and transfer files between Windows and Android devices.
Share files between Windows and Android with Your Phone App
- Install your phone or Windows and Android app
- Give your country code and cell phone number in the Windows app.
- You’ll receive a text message with a link to the Android app.
- Upload the Google Play app with a link.
- After all installed, click the ‘Connect My PC’ button.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account on both the Windows and Android apps.
- Open the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
- You are going to be able to access recent photos
Transfer Data from Android to Cloud Drives
Only condition for this to work is that, on both platforms, Android and Windows should use the same cloud-drive user account to transfer files.
If you already have both Windows and Android apps on Google Drive or Drobox, log in to the same user account.
Android USB File Transfer Storage
USB drives come as Flash Drives for Android devices with a micro-USB connector. One can directly insert this Android USB Drives into the Phone. The Android device will automatically detect the OTG Drive and install the App for you. One can access files on the Pen Drive and download files from your Android drive or upload files to your OTG drive.