We’ve got situations where one might like an app on one of his friend’s phones and want to quickly install it on theirs as well. Or perhaps you’d like to transfer apps between devices to save your mobile data or just save your download time. Some of the top available methods for transferring apps from Android to Android include third party software and Bluetooth.
Step by step guide to the transfer of applications from Android to Android using mobiletrans:
- Install and run MobileTrans on your computer.
- Chose the “Transfer Phone” module.
- Connect two Android phones to your computer
- Wait until both of your phones are detected. Afterwards, try clicking “Apps” and then click “Start.”
- Wait a few minutes, all your apps on your old Android phone will be moved to your new Android phone.
Transfer files Using Bluetooth from android to android using ES File Explorer.
- Go to the Google Play Store, type ES File Explorer, and download it.
- Open your ES File Explorer.
- Clicking on the App will take some time to load.
- Choose the app you want to transfer between Android phones. Press the apps and hold down for 2 to 3 seconds now you’ll see a taskbar menu with different options to choose from.
- Select the backup option to form it. It’ll take a bit of time and your app will be backed up successfully.
- Launch the file manager on your Android phone.
- Go to the internal storage area.
- Now, look for the backup folder, click it.
- Now click the Apps button.
- You’ll see the app or game you’ve backed up with.
- Click and hold the app, and select the Share option.
- You’ll see a different way to send an app from android to android.
You need to select the Bluetooth option to send the file via Bluetooth, you can also select the option you want to share to copy the app to your new phone. Transfer android apps to Bluetooth or any other medium you want. You can save it on Google Drive as well.