The official Android app store is home to a great choice of apps and games, just about anything you could think of. What puts a lot of people off is not just the initial purchase for some of these apps but the constant push for in-app purchases too. Not everyone wants to keep paying out money; they just want to get on with the app or game uninterrupted. Many users even end up deleting apps, fed up with constantly being asked for money but now there is a solution to all this – Lucky Patcher. Before we dive into the details, here’s how to install it:
How to Install Lucky Patcher:
There are certain requirements your device must meet before you can install Lucky Patcher on it:
- Rooted – Lucky Patcher does work on devices that haven’t been rooted but it doesn’t offer so many features
- Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread – or higher and also works with Windows 7 and Windows 10
- A minimum 2 GB free Ram
- A minimum 10 GB free internal storage
You will also need to allow a set of app permissions – failure to allow these will result in Lucky Patcher not working:
- Permission to draw over other apps and modify system settings
- Permission to read your memory card
- Permission to modify your SD card contents or delete them
- Permission to access your location
These are the easy steps needed to install Lucky Patcher on your Android device:
- Using your Android browser, download Lucky Patcher onto your device
- Open Device Settings and tap Security (or Privacy)
- Enable the option to Allow Unknown Sources
- Open your downloads folder and click the Lucky Patcher APK file
- Click Install on the popup message
- Wait for Lucky Patcher to be installed on your device
- If you get a popup message telling you the app is blocked by play protect, ignore it and click the down arrow and then click Install Anyway.
What is Lucky Patcher?
Unlike the alternative Android app stores, where you can download modified apps and other content, Lucky Patcher is an Android application that lets you modify the official apps already on your device. It is incredibly popular as it helps you to remove ads from your apps, bypass license verifications, bypass payment systems, license restrictions and apply mods to some apps and games too. While you can use it on an unrooted device, you get a much better experience if you root your Android device first.
Lucky Patcher App Features:
Lucky Patcher provides all users with lots of useful features:
- Removes Ads – Gets rid of the popup ads that constantly interrupt your apps and games and spoil your enjoyment
- Turns Standard Apps into System Apps – this lets you keep an app permanently on your system – simply copy the app into the system folder and it will be converted.
- Move Apps onto your SD Card – helps you take heavy apps out of the internal memory and put them on your SD card, freeing up memory for other apps
- Backs up Your Files – A cool feature that helps you back your device files to the cloud or onto your computer, allowing for easy retrieval when needed
Fix App Not Installed Error:
Lucky Patcher is a stable tool but this error sometimes appears when you are trying to install the tool onto your device. It is easy enough to fix, just follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device and tap on Menu
- Tap Play Protect – scroll down the list to find it
- Find the option to Scan Device for Security Threats and disable it
- A warning message appears; ignore it and tap on OK
- Now it should install without any problems
Do I Really Need to Root My Device First?
No, not if you don’t want to. But Lucky Patcher is designed to work better with rooted devices and if you choose not to go down this route, you will find the features are somewhat limited. Lucky Patcher is one of the more advanced tools that needs root access to work properly. As an example, on a rooted device, all your apps are scanned, a message tells you which modifications can be applied and this is done automatically. Also, if you try to use modified apps and games on a non-rooted device, they may be blocked by Google.
Lucky Patcher is very different from the other alternatives for Android users. It is free to use and, rather than offering you a choice of apps to download it simply modifies what you already have. Be aware that it doesn’t work on all apps and games and the only way to find out if it works on yours is to install it and try it – if it doesn’t, simply delete it from your Android device.