It is has become a tradition for various brands to come up with a list of their achievements after a year ends. This is the case with the Unicode Consortium, which has formalized the most commonly used emoticons list in 2021.
Emoticons /Emoji allow us to express our inner feelings when connecting with the other involved party online. Out of 3600 emojis, the one that cries with laughter is the most popular in 2021
It is estimated that 92% of Internet users use emojis to make their communications more meaningful. The following are the top 10 most often used emojis in the globe in 2021, in no particular order:
? ❤️ ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Some emojis have gained popularity this year, even if they aren’t at the top of the list. This is the case with the following:
- ?teary-eyed face (14th position)
- ?birthday cake (25thpositiuon),
- ?the balloon (48th position)
According to Unicode, Country flags, on the other hand, are the least popular replies, although having the most incredible selection with 258 symbols, followed by the animal category, which, according to the organization, will achieve saturation while new emojis are regularly released. The following were also most used emojis in 2021
- ?The Rocket Ship represents a development
- .? flexed biceps represents power, achievement, conquering adversity, exercising or showing off
.? Bouquet represents congratulations, festivities, and platonic and romantic relationships of all kinds.
- .? The Butterfly emoji represents change, beauty, nature, and transition.