The KCB Foundation awards scholarships to students who have succeeded in their KCPE exam and are from low-income families or have impairments. The scholarship covers the following in high school;
- Fees from form one to four (4 years)
- Books and other learning materials
- Opportunities for internships
- Accessible resources for students with impairments
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for a KCB Foundation scholarship:
- Must come from a not well home(financially)
- To be eligible, you must meet the county cutoff marks shown below.
- A letter of admission or a calling letter is required.
Cut-off Marks for KCB Scholarships by County
The cutoff points for applying for a KCB scholarship are listed below by county.
390 marks cutoff counties
370 marks cutoff counties
350 marks cutoff counties
West Pokot County
Download: KCB Scholarship 2022 Application form pdf from: https://kcbgroup.com/foundation/
Complete the form.
Include a copy of the result slip as well as a passport photo.
Fill out the form and return it to the KCB Bank in the county where you took your KCPE exams.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews (Check county interview venues)