“Twitter Circle” is a new Twitter feature that allows you to send Tweets to certain persons. As a result, you will be able to share your opinions with fewer people, and more interestingly, with people of your choosing. You can choose who can be in your Twitter Circle, and only those people can respond to the Tweets you share in that circle.
How to Tweet to Your Close Friends
Here’s how to use Twitter Circle to send a tweet to a certain group of people:
- Launch the Twitter app on your smartphone or navigate to Twitter.com in any browser.
- Now, tap the (+) icon to create a tweet.
- A new pop-up will appear, requesting you to share a tweet with a “smaller crowd.” Here, click “Get Started.”
- Next, choose who you want to add to your circle by selecting the “Add” option next to their name. You can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- Finally, compose your tweet and send it by hitting “Tweet.”
Twitter Circle is now available to a small number of users worldwide and is being tested. If it is available to you, you will see it while composing a new tweet.