Do you consider yourself to be living in the age of mobile technology? You probably have a smartphone to make online payments, browse social media, play games, chat with friends, and many other things.
To do this, you download apps for banking services, games, messengers, and online shops. However, betting is also evolving, moving to sportsbooks for the sake of convenience. That’s why today we are witnessing a huge growth of mobile betting apps around. And today, we’re going to talk about the popular sportsbook 22Bet and its mobile application.
Main Feature of the 22Bet App
The modern technological world allows us to create highly-powerful smartphones. As a result, you no longer need a desktop to play your favourite games or place bets on National Hockey League (NHL), National Football League (NFL), Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), and other leagues and sports.
The optimization of modern bookies is high as well. So, you can download the app and install it on your smartphone right now. But make sure to check the main requirements to install the app and launch it smoothly. Why is the 22Bet application so attractive and worth your attention?
- Live Betting: Yes, you do not need a real desktop or laptop to place live bets at 22Bet. Live betting, also known as in-play betting, allows you to place a bet on the live game as it’s happening. Thousands of punters enjoy this system as it adds a sparkle to your sports experience and allows you to watch some games via live streaming.
- Cash Out: Especially for live betting fans, cash-out options are perfect for the theoretical betting style. What is cash out in simple words? Cash-out allows you to cancel the bet and get a part of the bet amount back. You can request a cash out when the situation gets tight, and your bet tends to end up losing. The purpose is to decide whether you want to save some of your bet or lock in your winnings.
- Casino Games: 22Bet is a bookmaker with an extensive casino section offering hundreds of games, including slots, three-card poker, holdem poker, blackjack, roulette, bingo, and other RNG-based games. Mobile apps are catching up with the main features, offering the same selection of games to play on the go.
- Withdrawals: Once your gaming session is over, it’s time to withdraw your winnings. There’s nothing complicated about it, as the bookmaker offers widely used Kenyan payment methods such as M-Pesa and Airtel. The app processes payouts quickly, without any unexpected delays, similar to the website.
How to Download the App
Before you check out the step-by-step instructions, make sure you have a look at the main requirements. The 22Bet application is well-known among iOS and Android users. However, the requirements for them are different.
The Android app comes in the form of an APK file and must be downloaded using the special link on the website. Important note: before installing, enable the installation of files from unknown sources. This is extremely important.
iOS users, on the other hand, can download the application from the App Store. It is as easy as downloading the app of your bank or mobile operator.
How to Download the App for Android
Android users are lucky to have an incredible app for betting on the go. Make sure the Android OS version is not lower than 4.1, and you have enough free space on the phone.
- Visit the official 22Bet website.
- Find the page with applications.
- Click on the button that says “Download the Android app.”
- In the pop-up window, make sure you do everything right.
- The app starts the downloads automatically.
- Go to settings and enable the installation of files from unknown sources.
- Finish the installation and start the launch.
When the app icon appears on your home screen, click it to start. If you already have an account, simply sign in. If you haven’t registered yet, go to the registration page and enter your personal information.
How to Download and Install the App for iOS
The process is very similar, but iOS apps do not support APK files. Instead, you would be taken to the App Store page with the current app. The requirements are not strict. The iOS version should not be less than 12.0, but the size is quite significant: 482.5MB. If you have an iPhone younger than iPhone 6, you’re free to download the app.
- Open the official 22Bet website.
- Head to the application page.
- Hit on the iOS icon.
- Redirect to the App Store page with 22Bet.
- Click on Download and confirm the process.
It has a similar installation process as any other app like Facebook, M-Pesa, Airtel, and others. Click on the icon to access the sportsbook, log in or create an account and place your first bet. Don’t hesitate to contact the call centre if you have any questions.
It’s hard to name the best betting application, to be honest. And 22Bet’s is not the best. But it’s super convenient, easy to download and install, and offers live betting, multiple markets, and tasty bonuses.
If you’re already a member of 22Bet, download the app from the site and continue your betting session on the go. This opens up a world of possibilities, and you’re no longer tied to your computer or mobile browser.