The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) has developed an innovative technology called iWhistle that enables anyone to anonymously report cases of tax theft. Whistleblowers can use the platform to report tax fraud, upload supporting documentation, and get in touch with the revenue authority. The iWhistle platform’s primary goal is to advance accountability and transparency in the tax system. It encourages people to report tax scams, which ultimately aids in the eradication of corruption.
How to set up an iWhistle Account
It’s easy to register for an account on iWhistle KRA. To register, adhere to following steps:
- Go to https://iwhistle.kra.go.ke to access the iWhistle KRA website./
- The “Create Account” button is located in the page’s upper right corner.
- Enter your contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- For your account, create a username and password.
- Accept the platform’s terms and conditions.
- To finish up, select “Create Account” from the menu.
You can log in to the portal and begin reporting tax scams after creating an account.
Login to iWhistle
The method of logging into iWhistle is simple. To log in, adhere to following steps:
- Go to https://iwhistle.kra.go.ke/ to access the iWhistle KRA website.
- On the page’s upper right corner, click the “Login” button.
- Enter your username and password.
- To access your account, click the “Login” button.
- You can begin reporting tax frauds once you have entered into your account.
How to Use iWhistle to Report Tax Frauds in Kenya
Using iWhistle KRA to report tax scams is a straightforward procedure. Follow these steps to report tax frauds:
- Open your iWhistle KRA account and log in.
- On the dashboard, select the “Report Tax Fraud” button.
- From the choices provided, pick the category of tax fraud you want to report.
- Please include facts about the tax fraud, such as the name of the concerned business or person, the sum of money, and any additional relevant details.
- Upload any supporting records, including bank statements, invoices, and receipts.
- To send your report, click the “Submit” button.
Your report will be received by the KRA and investigated after submission. You can also track the progress of your report on the platform.
In conclusion, iWhistle KRA is a superb website that enables you to report cases of tax fraud in an anonymous manner. You will easily be able to create your account, sign in, and effectively report cases of tax fraud with the help of the advice given in this article. Keep in mind that reporting tax scams is a civic obligation that supports accountability and openness in the tax system.