How to Turn On Sensitive Content on Your iPhone in Telegram
Users of the well-known instant messaging program Telegram can enable critical content in their conversations thanks to a special function. There is violence, nudity, and other potentially upsetting stuff in this video.
However, because of Apple’s App Store policies, it can be difficult to allow sensitive content on Telegram for iOS users.
How to Allow Private Content on Your iPhone’s Telegram App
- Open Telegram’s browser version on your Mac or PC.
- In the upper left corner, click the three horizontal lines.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Security and Privacy.
- To access Sensitive Content, scroll down.
- Turn on the Disable Filtering toggle button.
Although this is an easy-to-use solution, not all versions of Telegram or iPhone will be compatible with it.