Telegram has added an auto-delete option to all chat messages. Different options on this replace embody expired invitations, home-screen widgets, and extra. Telegram is a fast-growing Social Networking platform that has grown in popularity with more than 1 billion monthly users. Unlike other IM apps such as WhatsApp, Signal, Imo, and many others, Telegram has a set of features that you can use at any time, and currently, you can auto-delete Telegram messages by simply setting a timer for sent out chats.
How to Auto-Delete Telegram Messages from Android:
- Open Telegram and go to any chat that you want to enable this feature.
- Click the three-point menu in the top right corner.
- Choose “Clear History”
- “Auto-delete messages in this chat,” select the Auto-delete timer from 24 hours to 7 days.
- Then tap “Enable Auto-Delete”
- Once enabled, all new messages will be deleted automatically after the specified time
Auto-Delete Messages for iPhone in Telegram
- Press and hold the message in the chat that you need to auto-delete.
- After this tap Choose > Clear Chat in the top left corner after which tap Allow Auto-Delete.
- That’s it! Your messages in this chat will now be auto-deleted.