Everyone is terrified of misplacing their smartphone. There are numerous ways to try to find it, but the simplest may be to use Google Assistant. Simply say “Hey Google” to locate your iPhone or Android device.
Google Assistant can help you find your Android phone.
- For a Google Nest smart speaker or display, say “Hey Google, find my phone.”
- If you have multiple devices in your account, you will be prompted to specify which device you want to search for.
Google Assistant can help you locate your iPhone.
- First, download and install the Google Home App. From the App Store, sign in to your Google account.
- Then, select “Settings.”
- Select “Notifications” from the Settings menu.
- Navigate to “General Notifications.”
- You will notice that the Google Home App can provide a variety of notifications. What you need to do is enable “Critical Alert.”
- You can make use of the feature. In one of your Google Nest smart speakers or displays, say “Hey Google, search me iPhone.”
- That’s all there is to it!