It’s possible that you’ll grow tired of the Telegram stickers and want to get some new ones. Fortunately, you can find and manage new sticker sets within Telegram. Here’s how to do it on the iPhone and Android.
Using new sticker sets keeps the fun going in your conversations, especially in Telegram’s secret chats. However, if you have too many sticker sets, the app may become slow. So, while you’re looking for and adding new sticker sets, it’s a good idea to remove the ones you’re no longer using. We’ll demonstrate how to do both.
How to Locate and Manage Stickers in Telegram for Android
The Android Telegram app has a slightly different method for finding and managing stickers.
- To begin, launch the Telegram app on your Android smartphone and select the hamburger menu in the top-left corner.
- Choose “Settings.”
- Select “Chat Settings.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and choose “Stickers and Masks.”
- The “Trending Stickers” section will appear on the following screen. Tap it to activate it.
- A new pop-up window will appear, displaying a list of trending stickers. From the same window, you can even search for stickers.
- Return to the “Stickers and Masks” section to see your sticker collection. Select any sticker pack by pressing and holding it and dragging it.
- To delete the selected sticker packs, click the trash can icon in the top-right corner.
How to Locate and Organize Stickers in Telegram for iPhone
- On the iPhone, the process of discovering new sticker sets and managing existing ones is very similar.
- On your iPhone, open the Telegram app, tap the “Settings” icon in the bottom-right corner, and then tap “Stickers.”
- To see the most recent trending stickers, tap “Trending Stickers.”
- Tap the plus (+) icon from the “Trending Stickers” screen to add them to your library.
- To return to the “Stickers” menu, tap “Back” in the top-left corner and then “Edit” in the top-right corner.
- Now, select the existing sticker sets and press the “Delete” button to get rid of them. You can archive them, but they will still take up space. You can also rearrange the order of the stickers by dragging them up or down the list.
- Only from the keyboard can you search for Telegram-approved stickers in the Telegram app for iPhone. To access the stickers menu, open any chat and tap the “Stickers” icon.
- Swipe down on the stickers menu to reveal a search bar, then tap it to find new ones.
- If any of the search results appeal to you, click the “Add” button next to the set to add it to your library.
If you sent stickers to someone and later regretted it, Telegram allows you to delete the messages and stickers.