Thanks to the Bluetooth function, Apple TV can be paired with a variety of devices, whether Bluetooth headphones or speakers. In just a few steps, you can determine which speakers and headphones are to be used for the sound. Connecting your Apple TV to Air Pods allows you to listen to music, change channels, and play and pause content easily. Here’s how you can connect AirPods to Apple TV.
Connect AirPods to your Apple TV
- Put your AirPods in their lid-open charging case.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the Charging Case until the LED status flashes white.
Perform the following steps on your Apple TV:
- Choose Settings.
- Use your Apple Siri Remote. Use your Apple Siri Remote
- Choose your AirPods from the list of available devices.
If you’re curious to know how to remove your AirPods from your Apple TV connected devices, here’s how you can do it:
- Open the settings on your Apple TV setup.
- Select Remote Devices and click the Bluetooth option.
- You’re going to see the connected devices there. Click on your device and tap Forget Device.
- You’ve removed your Air Pods from Apple TV now.
You could double tab one of them in order to pause and resume the video. By taking an Air Pod out of your ear, you automatically pause whatever audio or video you play. And, of course, simply putting your Air Pods back in their case and closing the lid will disconnect them.