Odibets is a mobile sports betting site that provides an excellent betting experience. Despite the lack of a mobile application, it is very simple to use, as will be discussed in this article. Essentially, it provides markets on all of the games on which you might want to wager. It is very simple to register, and it will take you less than a minute to create an account.
How to Bet on Odibets
Enter OdiBets.com into your web browser.
Click on login when the OdiBets page loads.
To access your account, enter your phone number and password.
Choose a sport from the menu, such as football.
Use the sports menu on the left side of the screen to find the league or country of your choice, or use our search function to find the team of your choice.
Make your choice(s) from a maximum of 30 events/matches.
Enter the amount you want to bet as your stake.
Click on the “Place Bet” button.
Making a cash deposit into your Odibet account.
On Odibets.com, go to the DEPOSIT tab and enter the amount you want to deposit. You will be prompted on your phone to confirm Mpesa payment of the amount you intend to deposit to ODIBETS.
– Navigate to the M-PESA Menu on your mobile phone.
– Choose Lipa na M-PESA.
– Click on Pay Bill.
– As the Business Number, enter 290680.
Enter ODI as the ACCOUNT NUMBER, but you can leave it blank and continue.
– Enter the amount to be paid (NO COMMAS), for example, $200.
– Send after entering your M-PESA PIN.
– The transaction will be confirmed via SMS.
How to Make a Withdrawal Request
SMS (Short Message Service)
Send an SMS message with the text “W#Amount” to 29680 from the phone number associated with your account.
- Enter OdiBets.com into your web browser.
- Login is the option.
- To gain access to your account, enter your phone number and password.
- Top left, select ‘Menu.’
- Choose ‘Withdrawal.’
- Fill in your first and last names in the fields provided if requested.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw (at least 200/=).
- Choose ‘Request Withdrawal.’
Odibets, like any other betting platform, has its own set of advantages and disadvantages.