T-Kash, a payment option from Telkom, is now available on the eCitizen platform. T-kash can now be used to pay for all government services on the platform.
If you need a Police Clearance Certificate, here’s how you can get one and pay using T-Kash:
- Visit https://accounts.ecitizen.go.ke to access the eCitizen Portal.
- Find the portal for the Directorate of Criminal Investigations and select Get-Service.
- Select owner – if for yourself or your child under the age of 18 – after logging in to the portal and clicking on Police Clearance Certificate.
- Confirm the information of obtaining one, as well as the payment details. KES 1050 should be the total amount.
- Choose the areas where your fingerprints will be taken, including the specific location and Huduma center.
- T-Kash by Telkom is an option for payment.
- You can pay here with either USSD or SIM Toolkit. *160# is the USSD code to use.
- Once you’ve paid, click Finish and set a day to visit the Huduma Centre to have your information collected. After that, you’ll go get your certificate.