We live in A very Messy world because maintaining positive energy throughout is something many human beings can not do. As we continue to grow, we constantly face challenges that hinder our performance. During this time, uneasiness kicks in and ends up affecting the way we behave in general. Thus lack of sleep, Stress, etc., starts becoming part of us. But what if we seek assistance through Meditation. Yes, this practice sounds Old school. However, it is yielding more results according to many persons who are experienced in the field. As a result, creative minds have developed many applications to help us to “Mindfulness.” If you take your time and practice using the Android Applications that we have selected for you carefully, In the end, you will emerge a conqueror.
The application’s main objective is to help those who have a problem from falling asleep quickly. It is a paid Application developed by an American Startup back in 2012. To use the app, you must register using either Google, email, or Facebook account. The next step, the app, will require you to state your goals to recommend personalized content(reduce anxiety/stress, be happy, sleep well, install confidence, and such). The app is not only designed for adults but also younger ones.
If you prefer not to be limited for seven days after registration with rich choices, you can upgrade to a premium version for only 33.99 euros per year. With the higher plain, you will be spoiled with interesting programs called “Daily calm,” stories to fall asleep, breathing exercises, soundscape music, and more. The premium version allows you to save any content for offline Listening.
Just like Calm, you ought to be a registered member to use this software. The application is easier to use because of its attractive user interface. Before we dive into more details about the application, you should note that it is divided into four categories.
- A personal section that has your favorite content, suggestions, and history.
- Meditation section, which personalizes content based on the theme and popularity.
- Sleep section, which holds sleeping music, tips, and music collection.
- The concentration section is filled with exercises and mindful tips.
The application is organized in such a way that it is fun and educational for your usage. As an advantage, it contains short exercise(SOS) sections to help reduce anxiety or go into sleep quickly. The first step after you have completed the registration process is starting with a breathing exercise, after which you will proceed to another plan called the basics. This guarantees that your body will flow into a mediation state. The voice of the meditators is soothing because the app allows you to choose the kind of voice you would like to listen to. You are offered free 14 days, after which you can opt to go for 57.99 euros a year.
The application includes a freemium version where you can access the better part of the content for free. This includes:
- Timer with complete features(interval bells, sound, activity, duration, etc.)
- Led Meditation sessions
- Soundscapes, Podcasts, and lessons to help you sleep like a King
- Yoga sessions.
The application has a massive community with over 19 million users. Registered members can create groups to share their progress and personalize their playlists and download their content for offline usage. Furthermore, using the app, you can follow useful live events offered by specialists. The app does not require you to register to access its activities, but you are guaranteed exciting features that you won’t dare to miss, such as fast-forwarding on Podcasts, etc.
Who said that Kids could not undergo a mental breakdown. The excellent user experience, attractive colors make the software easier to interact with. It starts at 6.99 euros/Month and 69.99 euros in a year. The app will serve you with:
- More than 350 led meditations designed by its creator Martin Aylward a specialist in Meditating for over 30 years
- Thousands if not hundreds of Podcasts
- Book extracts
- Sessions to help you sleep well
- Programs to help eat mindfully
- Free meditations section with pleasant sounds and a timer
The app is suited for kids between the age of 4 and 12. Children will benefit from Storytelling, Meditation, and also Yoga classes. This app was developed for those tired of metro work sleep and who want to enhance calmness in their homes. Mind you, the free version Only lasts for seven days.
The application was developed as a result between psychologists and doctors partnership. This is the ideal application that will teach you how to meditate. The app runs a seven-day free trial, after which you will be required to pay 38.99 euros for only six months. You will enjoy more than 400 sessions sorted by activities, themes, and durations with the paid version. Antenne Gerklier, the creator of the app, will be your guide here.
For better use of this app, please state your main objective so that the app will serve you with the proper recommendations towards fighting Stress, having a night of better sleep, Gaining confidence, and so much you desire. The younger ones are also not left out here
A unique application because it instead uses religion as its way of doing things. It has a pretty attractive UI and is organized into three parts.
- Your desires are organized according to what you like, e.g., concentration, sleep well, motivation, and calming down.
- The second section lists your entire offer and allows you to personalize your settings
- The third section offers you what is termed “adventure,” -a selection of themed and mediations which is unlocked if you complete one part before proceeding to the next.
The ton of this app is so spiritual. You will be able to initiate yourself to mindfulness and yoga and sophrology, positive psychology, body energetics, and astral travel. Something that many people consider as being attractive. The app only offers you a seven-day trial, but you can benefit from the premium features for only 49 Euros a month.
Within 6 years of its launch, the application has attained over five million downloads on Google Playstore. It includes a free trial a premium version for 41.99 euros for six months. The free version gives you eight educational lessons that will allow you to take your first step when meditating.
- The practice of body scan.
- The discovery of sophrology.
- Managing emotions.
- Strengthening the mind, and many more.
- Improved health (pain, cancer, food stress, parenthood, etc.)
- Daily confrontation (digital detox, cooking, transport, self-esteem, aging, mourning, etc.)
- Joy at work (collective harmony, decision-making, creativity, Listening, etc.)
- Meditation for youth.
The application has four components:
- “Meditation”: The free meditation module, the last program listened to, and the “Calm crisis” module for emergencies.
- “Programs”: all the sessions are listed there. They are sorted by themes, by contributor, and by duration.
- “Atmospheres”: this section contains a lot of music and soundscapes.
- “Me”: you can configure your profile here.