Netflix has a large collection of movies and television shows, as well as exclusive content that isn’t available anywhere else. This guide will show you how to watch Netflix on your smart TV.
Netflix collaborates with the majority of modern television manufacturers to ensure that their streaming service is accessible to everyone. Netflix will be available if you have a modern Smart TV that can handle apps.
There’s a chance your remote has a Netflix button!
Select Netflix from the app menu on your television. If you haven’t done so before, you’ll need to log in and set it up.
Update your television’s software if you don’t see an app page or can’t find Netflix. Netflix can be installed on your television if it supports applications, but you may need to download it first.
2 Install Netflix
- Using your remote, press the Home or Menu button.
- Apps should be chosen.
- By clicking the Magnifying glass icon, you may search for the app you want to install.
- Put Netflix in the search box. It’s possible that you’ll be given the option of selecting a suggested term.
- From the App Menu, go to Netflix.
3 Select Netflix Movie on Device
- Navigate to the app menu on your smartphone and select Netflix.
- Choose Netflix as your streaming service.
- To start watching Netflix, go to Search or one of the suggested titles.