On the NTSA website, the TIMS Account Application for Duplicate Driving Licence is currently available. For the purpose of granting duplicate driving licenses, the National Transport and Safety Authority has replaced the previous driver’s license with the new Smart DL.
- Click on the TIMS Logo at www.ntsa.go.ke.
- To get messages about the procedure, select SUBSCRIBE SMS from the menu.
- After signing up for SMS delivery, select REGISTER ACCOUNT, provide your mother’s name, KRA PIN number, and National Identification Serial Number.
- Your given mobile phone number will receive a text message with your password. Complete all required fields, then promptly change your password.
- Do not share your password with anyone to protect your personal information. NTSA shall not be liable for any transaction within your account.
- Present yourself to any of the following NTSA offices for personalization and processing of the Smart Driving Licence at a cost of Ksh. 3,050 with a validity period of THREE years: Mombasa (Imaara Building), Nairobi – (Likoni Road Inspection Center), Nakuru (Inspection Center), and Nyeri (Regional Commissioner’s Complex).